|Kremsmueller Industrieanlagenbau KG|
|legal form||Limited partnership|
|Number of employees||600|
|sales||240 million (as of 2017)|
|Branch||Industrial plant construction|
Kremsmueller is an Austrian family company based in Steinhaus near Wels (Upper Austria). The group of companies employs around 2,300 people. and the core company of the group of companies is "Kremsmueller Industrieanlagenbau KG".
The company was founded in 1961 by Karl and Monika Kremsmueller in Wels (Upper Austria) as an assembly company (pipeline construction) and from 1966 to 1970 the first subsidiaries were established in neighboring countries. In 1969 the company headquarters was relocated to Steinhaus, where a facility for container and apparatus construction was also established. In order to offer “turnkey systems”, the business area “electrical engineering, measurement, control and regulation technology” was introduced in 1992 and from 1994 an expansion in the form of the establishment of new companies was started.
On June 15, 2020, as a result of a miscalculation in an order from Wien-Energie , the industrial plant construction had to file for insolvency in the form of a restructuring procedure without self-administration , whereby the company is to be continued.
On June 30, 2020, Kremsmueller Industrieservice KG went bankrupt for the same reason . Kremsmueller Beteiligungs GmbH and other subsidiaries of the group, with most recently around EUR 300 million in annual sales, are not affected .
The main companies
- "Kremsmueller Industrieanlagenbau KG:" The core company of the group of companies
- "IMAG Industriemontage KG:" A personnel service provider, founded in 1994, later renamed
- "JobMeister Personaldienstleistungen GmbH:" founded in 2004
- "KTT - Kremsmueller Tankstellentechnik GmbH:" founded in 2005; emerged from an ARGE partnership with RK-TT Tankstellenservice GmbH, later sold
- Kremsmueller Industrieanlagenbau insolvent orf.at, June 15, 2020, accessed on June 15, 2020.
- Plant manufacturer Kremsmueller has full order books until 2020 in the OÖ Nachrichten of July 25, 2018 retrieved on June 15, 2020
- Leading companies: Kremsmueller Group Archived copy ( memento of the original from October 26, 2011 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- After Kremsmüller also Industrie Service KG broke orf.at, June 30, 2020 accessed June 30, 2020th