Masing manual quality management
The Masing Quality Management Manual is a standard work that deals with issues in the area of quality management on a broad basis .
The first edition of the manual was published in 1980 by its namesake, the physicist and entrepreneur Walter Masing , and is updated at regular intervals. The current edition (as of 2014) is the sixth edition published by Tilo Pfeifer and Robert Schmitt and distributed by Hanser-Verlag as a printed work and as an e-book .
The manual is divided into six main parts:
- Part I: Quality management as a basic task for corporate success
- Part II: Quality Management Systems
- Part III: Quality management in the product life cycle of material products
- Part IV: Quality Management in Software Development
- Part V: Quality management in the product life cycle of intangible products
- Part VI: Quality Management and Corporate Governance
Current norms , standards and legal regulations are dealt with in a total of 49 chapters and by over 50 authors . The manual also gives the reader practical advice on the basics of quality management.
- Tilo Pfeifer, Robert Schmitt: Masing manual quality management , Hanser Verlag
- Masing Handbook Quality Management , QM reference book, accessed on November 6, 2014
- Masing Handbook Quality Management , qz-online, portal for quality management from July 21, 2014, accessed on November 6, 2014
- Tilo Pfeifer (* 1939), GND 13594399X in the catalog of the German National Library, accessed on November 7, 2014
- Robert Pfeifer (* 1961), GND 133293173 in the catalog of the German National Library, accessed on November 7, 2014
- Masing Handbook Quality Management , Hanser-Fachbuch, Carl Hanser Verlag, with table of contents, foreword and index, accessed on November 6, 2014
- Product description for Masing Handbook Quality Management, Managementbuch.de, accessed on November 8, 2014