Humanity (from Old High German mennisgheit "human nature, human being") denotes the totality of all people , in the narrower sense the entire world population , or in a more abstract sense the social unity of all people, for example in the case of assumed or actual joint decisions or interests of all people.
- Cradle of mankind (region in which hominization took place)
- Human history (from the earliest fossil finds to the present day)
- Tribal history of humans ( Homo sapiens )
- UNESCO World Heritage (Heritage of Humanity)
- Representative of humanity (sculpture in the Goetheanum)
- Human rights (subjective rights to which everyone is equally entitled)
- Anthropocene (most recent geological epoch, the "age of mankind")