NWB publishing house
|NWB publishing house
|legal form||GmbH & Co. KG|
|management||Ludger Kleyboldt, Felix Friedlaender, Mark Liedtke|
|Number of employees||about 250|
|sales||approx. 32 million euros|
The NCA Verlag is a German specialist publisher with a focus on tax law , business law and accounting . The publishing house is owned by the Kleyboldt family and the company is based in Herne, Westphalia . The publishing program includes databases, software , magazines , books and seminars . The management is made up of the managing partner Ludger Kleyboldt, Felix Friedlaender and Mark Liedtke. The publishing house is divided into three areas (market and program, customers and services, employees and finance).
The NWB Verlag was founded in 1947 by Friedrich Wilhelm Schlenkhoff as the Neue Wirtschafts-Briefe publishing house. In the same year he and friends published the first issue of the magazine “Neue Wirtschafts-Briefe”. The aim was to provide tax advisors with current information on tax and business law.
The workforce later grew to 25 employees. As a result, the founder's parents' house, which at the time housed the publishing house, became too small. New rooms were found a few hundred meters away in a former factory building. Before this was converted into a publishing house, an oil mill powered by Herne's first steam engine was housed there. A socially oriented laundry was operated with the waste heat. A new multi-storey building was built in the 1960s, and a new logistics center was added in the early 1990s.
Friedrich Kiehl Verlag joined NWB Verlag in 1964 and, after moving to the Herne location, merged with NWB Verlag on January 1, 2010.
In February 2016, NWB Verlag took over Juve Verlag retrospectively.
Publishing program (selection)
- NWB database with all digitally available content
Technical topics (database and journal)
- NWB Tax and Business Law (NWB)
- NWB tax and business law direct (NWB direct)
- NWB Accounting (BBK)
- NWB auditing
- NWB Company Taxes and Balance Sheets (StuB)
- NWB International Accounting (PiR)
- NWB International Tax and Business Law (IWB)
- NWB Tax and Studies
- NWB Business Consulting (BBB)
- NWB heirs and assets
- KSR direkt - Annotated Tax Law
- BFuP - Business Research and Practice
- Steuerberater Magazin
Digital and printed works (books, commentaries, loose leaf)
- Important tax laws
- Important economic laws
- NWB commentary accounting
- Lange, partnerships in tax law
- Peemöller, practical handbook of company valuation
- Grotherr, Handbook of International Tax Planning
- Kuhls u. a., Commentary on the Tax Advisory Act
- Accountant Handbook
- Official depreciation tables
- Tax Compendium Volume 1 and Volume 2
- The examination of the industrial master
- Swiss, taxation
- Olfert, Human Resources
- Rahn, corporate management
The brands of NWB Verlag
- NWB - specialist information on tax and business law and accounting
- Kiehl - specialized in training and further education
- JUVE - publisher of the annual JUVE handbook "Commercial law firms with industry rankings and analyzes"
- Trade Medium of the Year 2016 - Best Integrated Brand Management
- Ökoprofit Prize (2009)
- Most bicycle-friendly employer in Germany (2010)
- Family-friendly company (2008)
- Trade medium of the year (special award, 2011)
- AKEP Award (special price, 2007)
- Journal of the Year (2006)
- AKEP Award (2005)
- ↑ a b NWB history . nwb.de. Archived from the original on November 6, 2012. Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. Retrieved August 24, 2012.
- ↑ Friedrich Kiehl Verlag moves to Herne Friedrich Kiehl Verlag moves to Herne (accessed on August 24, 2012)
- ↑ JUVE - www.juve.de: Our Business: NWB assumes JUVE "JUVE. In: www.juve.de. Retrieved January 16, 2017 .
- ^ Specialized medium of the year
- ^ Press release - NWB Verlag. (No longer available online.) In: presse.nwb.de. Archived from the original on November 28, 2016 ; accessed on November 28, 2016 . Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- ↑ Four new eco-profiteers  (accessed on August 24, 2012)
- ↑ Practical example of Verlag Neue Wirtschafts-Briefe  (accessed on August 24, 2012)
- ↑ Project partner NWB  (accessed on August 24, 2012; PDF; 205 kB)
- ↑ Specialized Media of the Year, Winner 2011 Archived copy ( memento of the original from November 7, 2014 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. (accessed on August 24, 2012)
- ↑ AKEP Award 2007 for StudentConsult to Elsevier / Urban & Fischer Verlag AKEP Award 2007 for “StudentConsult” to Elsevier / Urban & Fischer Verlag (accessed on August 24, 2012)
- ↑ NWB is the trade journal 2006  ( page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. (accessed on August 24, 2012)
- ↑ Prize Winners 2005–2008  (accessed on August 24, 2012)