Coop-Phane made his debut as a writer with Zénith-Hôtel in 2012. In the same year he was awarded the prestigious French literary prize Prix de Flore . For his second novel, Demain Berlin , which appeared in 2013, he spent a year in Berlin, usually living in Paris.
In September 2013 Coop-Phane became a columnist for the French Vanity Fair .
- Zénith-Hôtel , London: Arcadia Books, 2012, ISBN 1-909-80750-8
- Demain Berlin (German: Bonjour Berlin. T: Christian Kolb. Metrolit Verlag. Berlin 2013. ISBN 978-3-8493-0315-0 )
- Mâcher la poussière: roman , Paris: Bernard Grasset, 2017, ISBN 2-246-85495-4
- Literature by and about Oscar Coop-Phane in the bibliographic database WorldCat
- Literature by and about Oscar Coop-Phane in the catalog of the German National Library
- Literature by and about Oscar Coop-Phane in the SUDOC catalog (Association of French University Libraries)
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||French author|
|DATE OF BIRTH||December 15, 1988|