Psychiatric clinic in Prague
The Psychiatric Clinic in Prague is the oldest psychiatric clinic in the Czech Republic . As part of the General Faculty Hospital in Prague ( Všeobecná fakultní nemocnice v Praze ), the clinic has five inpatient wards and also offers integrated day care. An extension in 2000 complements a day-care center for young people. The clinic's hotline, established in 1964, was the first of its kind in Europe. Doctors working in the clinic include Benjamin Čumpelík , Jan Dobiáš , Antonín Heveroch , Jan Janský , František Köstel ,Karel Kuffner , Jan Mečíř , Zdeněk Mysliveček , Jiří Raboch , Jaroslav Skála , Vladimír Vondráček and Petr Zvolský .
- former psychiatric institution in the monastery of St. Katharina
- Kosmonosy Sanatorium ( Psychiatrická léčebna Kosmonosy )
References and footnotes
- Wilhelm Kirch: Public Health in Europe: 10 Years European Public Health Association . Springer, February 1, 2004, ISBN 978-3-540-40240-4 , p. 158 f. (Accessed June 15, 2018).
- The history of the Psychiatric Clinic of 1st Faculty of Medicine (1st FM) and General Teaching Hospital (GTH) . Department of Psychiatry, 1st Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague. Retrieved June 15, 2018.
- cf. History of the Psychiatric Clinic in Prague
- Official website
- The state of psychiatry in the Czech Republic
- P. Baudis, J. Raboch: Key moments in the history of czech psychiatry. In: Psychiatria Danubina. Volume 15, Numbers 1-2, June 2003, pp. 49-55, PMID 19112375 .