The group was founded in 2014 by former supporters of the right-wing extremist party, Nationally Oriented Swiss (PNOS), among others . Founding members included militia officer Jimmy Dellea, formerly a member of the PNOS, and former HPG fighter David Rouiller. Rouiller is said to have left the group since then.
According to its program, the RH wants all political parties prohibit all migrants deported, the asylum abolish trade barriers erected as well as abortion and euthanasia ban. She appears in public with so-called “protective patrols” and with demonstrations for the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and against Muslims .
- Laure Lugon: David Rouiller, the rangs du PKK au combat identitaire . In: Le Temps . January 28, 2018, ISSN 1423-3967 ( letemps.ch [accessed April 18, 2020]).
- Hans Stutz: Geneva, March 9, 2019. March 9, 2019, accessed on April 19, 2020 .
- Kurt Pelda : The main thing is hatred . Tages-Anzeiger , June 23, 2018, accessed June 24, 2018.
- David Genillard: surveillée, la "droite radicale» se réunit à Aigle. In: 24 Heures. July 23, 2018, accessed on April 19, 2020 (Swiss Standard German).
- Wirya Rehmany: Dictionnaire politique et historique des Kurdes . L'Harmattan, Paris 2014, ISBN 978-2-343-03282-5 , pp. 246-248 .
- Antoine Harari: Fascisme Helvete - La Haine sans complexe . Ed .: L'Illustré. April 3, 2019, p. 24-29 .