|Stavroula Tsolakidou, Baku 2016
|Born||March 24, 2000
|title||International Women's Champion (2014)
Women's Grandmaster (2016)
|Current Elo rating||2380 (September 2020)|
|Best Elo rating||2438 (May 2019)|
|Tab at the FIDE (English)|
Tsolakidou became world champion in the age group U14 women in 2013 , in 2015 she was able to achieve the world title in the class U16 women and in 2016 in the class U18 women.
In 2014, she received the title of FIDE Women's Champion (WFM) for winning the U14 World Cup for girls . In the same year she was able to achieve the title of international master of women. In 2015 and 2016 she reached the norms for obtaining the women's grandmaster title, which she was also awarded in 2016. In 2017 she became the Greek national champion of women .
With the Greek women's national team, Tsolakidou took part in the 2014 , 2016 and 2018 Chess Olympiads . She was also part of the Greek selection at the 2013, 2015 and 2017 European women's team championships , with the third-best individual result on the second board in 2017. In the German Bundesliga woman Tsolakidou plays since 2018 for the Rodewischer chess chicks .
In the Elo ranking of the Greek women, she is in first place (as of January 2018).
- FIDE: Title Application Stavroula Tsolakidou
- Chessdailynews: Young Greek phenom Stavroula Tsolakidou wins Greek women's championship
- OlimpBase: Stavroula Tsolakidou at OlimpBase
- European Women's Team Chess Championship :: Stavroula Tsolakidou. In: OlimpBase. Retrieved January 12, 2018 .
- FIDE: Ranking list of the women of the Greek Chess Federation
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||greek chess player|
|DATE OF BIRTH||March 24, 2000|