thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions
|thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions AG
|management||Marcel Fasswald, Oliver Tietze, Michael Höllermann|
|Number of employees||21,777 (December 31, 2017)|
|sales||over EUR 21 billion (FY 2016/2017)|
The ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions AG (short: TKIs) is the holding company of the same business area of the diversified German industrial group ThyssenKrupp AG .
In 2014, the industrial group ThyssenKrupp merged the two previously independent plant construction companies ThyssenKrupp Uhde and ThyssenKrupp Resource Technologies and thus founded thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions with its headquarters in Essen . The company offers chemical, refinery and industrial plants as well as related services such as planning, maintenance and training.
The tkIS is divided into several business units that are spread across over 100 locations worldwide:
- chemical industry
- Cement industry
- Mining industry
- Steel industry
- Fertilizer industry
- Automotive industry
- Marine technology
- Aviation industry
Over 70% of all employees are engineers or technicians.
Well-known projects were for example (exemplary):
- The first turnkey Low Density Ammonium Nitrate (LDAN) plant was built in Vietnam . This plant has a capacity of 625 tons of LDAN per day and thus meets Vietnam's technical ammonium nitrate requirements for the construction and mining industries.
- the construction of the largest nitrogen fertilizer complex in Egypt . This plant produces 2,400 tons of ammonia and 3,850 tons of urea per day.
- 2 polymer plants for SASA in Turkey with an annual capacity of 380,000 tons of polyethylene terephthalate .
- the board of directors
- Facts & Figures
- The power of true efficiency
- You cannot copy experience
- thyssenkrupp Uhde is building its first turnkey LDAN system in Vietnam
- thyssenkrupp is building two new polymer plants for SASA in Turkey
- the plant will produce 2,400 tons of ammonia and 3,850 tons of urea per day. thyssenkrupp hands over the largest nitrogen fertilizer complex in Egypt