Regulation on international motor vehicle traffic
|Title:||Regulation on international motor vehicle traffic|
|Previous title:||Ordinance on
by motor vehicles
|Scope:||Federal Republic of Germany|
|Legal matter:||Traffic law|
|References :||9232-4 a. F.|
|Original version from:||April 21, 1910
( RGBl. P. 640)
|Entry into force on:||May 1, 1910|
|New announcement from:||December 5, 1925
(RGBl. I p. 453)
|Last revision from:||November 12, 1934
(RGBl. I p. 1137)
|Entry into force of the
new version on:
|January 1, 1935|
|Last change by:||
Art. 10 VO of April 25, 2006
( Federal Law Gazette I p. 988, 1080 )
|Effective date of the
|March 1, 2007
(Art. 12 Paragraph 2 of April 25, 2006)
|Expiry:||October 30, 2008
(Art. 2 Regulation of July 18, 2008,
Federal Law Gazette I pp. 1338, 1373 )
|Please note the note on the applicable legal version.|
The regulation on international motor vehicle traffic ( IntKfzV ) had been part of the road traffic regulations since November 12, 1934 ( RGBl. I p. 1137) and the result of the international agreement on motor vehicle traffic of April 24, 1926, which included the international agreement on traffic Motor vehicles amended on October 11, 1909 in Paris. The authorization to issue ordinances goes back to §§ 6, 27 of the law on traffic with motor vehicles from 1909 (RGBl. P. 437).
Infringements against the IntKfzV were punished according to the facts 223 and 234 to 242 of the German catalog of fines .
In § 2 the use of the oblong-round ( oval ) nationality symbol was regulated and was repealed with effect from March 1, 2007 (now § 10 FZV ). Further regulations are incorporated into the Vehicle Registration Ordinance. Since there with the change, only the §§ 4, 8-11, 13, 14 IntKfzV, the legislature, those attributable to the driving license legislation in the near future decided in the driving regulation to transfer (Bundesrat printed matter 302/08). This took effect on October 30, 2008.
- Text of the regulation
- International agreement on motor vehicle traffic as an annex to the ratification by the Reichstag in the Reichsgesetzblatt (RGBl. 1930 II 1234)
- New version of the ordinance on international motor vehicle traffic of October 24, 1930 (RGBl. I p. 481).
- International agreements on the movement of motor vehicles. 11 October 1909 (RGBl. 1910, p. 603)
- Law on Motor Vehicle Traffic. May 3, 1909 (RGBl. P. 437)
- Bundesrat printed matter 302/08 (PDF) Bundesrat.de. April 30, 2008. Retrieved November 17, 2019.