Lütkebohmert received his doctorate in 1972 under Hans-Joachim Nastold at the University of Münster ( Stein's spaces in non-Archimedean function theory ) and habilitated in 1977 ( on the theory of the continuation of rigid-analytical structures ). He taught at the University of Münster and at the University of Ulm .
He is co-author of a monograph on Néron models.
- with Klaus Langmann cousin distributions and continuation sentences , Lecture Notes in Mathematics 367, Springer Verlag 1974
- with Siegfried Bosch , Michel Raynaud Néron Models , Results of Mathematics and its Frontier Areas, Springer Verlag 1990
- Coding theory - algebraic-geometric basics and algorithms , Vieweg 2003
- Rigid geometry of curves and their Jacobians , Results of Mathematics and their Border Areas, Springer, 2016
- birth Michael Toeppel, General Directory of Members of the DMV 1890-1990, Munich 1991
- Mathematics Genealogy Project
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German mathematician|
|DATE OF BIRTH||September 10, 1948|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Reken|