Bosch received his doctorate in 1967 from the University of Göttingen ( finite analytical homomorphisms ). In 1972 he completed his habilitation. He has been a professor at the University of Münster since 1974 .
- Lectures on Formal and Rigid Geometry, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, vol. 2105, Springer Verlag, 2014.
- Algebraic Geometry and Commutative Algebra, 1st edition, Springer Verlag, 2012.
- Algebra, 8th edition, Springer Verlag, 2013.
- Lineare Algebra, 5th edition, Springer Verlag, 2014.
- Editor with Francesco Baldassarri , Bernard Dwork : p-adic Analysis (Trento 1989), Lecture Notes in Mathematics, vol. 1454, Springer Verlag, 1990.
- with Werner Lütkebohmert , Michel Raynaud : Néron Models , Results of Mathematics and their Frontier Areas, Springer Verlag, 1990.
- with Ulrich Güntzer, Reinhold Remmert : Non-Archimedean analysis: a systematic approach to rigid analytic geometry , Grundlehren der Mathematischen Wissenschaften, Springer Verlag, 1984.
- Literature by and about Siegfried Bosch in the catalog of the German National Library
- Author profile in the database zbMATH
- Siegfried Bosch in the Mathematics Genealogy Project (English) . Posted in News Akad. Wiss. Göttingen 1967
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German mathematician|
|DATE OF BIRTH||September 29, 1944|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Wuppertal|