Andrea Hegen (born August 1, 1985 in Donauwörth ) is a German javelin thrower in disabled sports . Since 2003, she has been forearmless on her left side since birth in the disabled sports team of TSV Bayer 04 Leverkusen . Your trainer is Steffi Nerius .
At the 2008 Summer Paralympic Games in Beijing, she won the silver medal in the javelin throw. For this achievement she received the Silver Laurel Leaf from Federal President Köhler.
- World Championships in Lille (France) 2002: 4th place with 30.60 m
- European Championship in Assen (Netherlands) 2003: silver medal with 31.51 m
- Summer Paralympics 2004 in Athens (starting class F42-F46): bronze medal with 36.67 m
- European Championship in Espoo (Finland) 2005: silver medal with 36.63 m
- World Championship in Assen 2006: 4th place with 36.49 m
- IWAS World Championship ( World Wheelchair & Amputee Games ) 2007 in Taipei (Taiwan): Silver medal with 38.50 m
- International German Championships 2007 in Singen (Hohentwiel) : world record with 38.66 m
- German champion 2008 with 37.20 m
- Summer Paralympics 2008 in Beijing (starting class F42-F46): silver medal with 39.23 m
- ↑ Leverkusener Anzeiger from March 4, 2008, article: Big throw with the spear .
- ↑ German.China.ORG.Cn: 21. 11. 2008 Sports honor: ... Federal President Koehler has awarded the medal winners of the Beijing Olympic and Paralympic Games 2008 with the silver laurel leaf .
- Portrait at TSV Bayer 04 Leverkusen (archive link)
- Javelin thrower Andrea Hegen: Great throw with the spear , Leverkusener Anzeiger , March 4, 2008
- All right , Die Welt , August 31, 2008
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German javelin thrower|
|DATE OF BIRTH||August 1, 1985|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Donauwörth|