Arash Borhani (born September 14, 1983 in Kerman ) is an Iranian football player .
Borhani came straight from his home town of Kerman to the capital's top club Pas Tehran . The young striker quickly established himself there and was voted Iran's Young Player of the Year in the first year of 2003/04. His 12 goals this season were also an important contribution to the championship title for the club. And the Iranian national soccer team also noticed him and he came to his first international match and played in the 2004 Olympic qualification and the 2006 World Cup qualification.
He has played 24 international matches for his country so far, in which he also scored 8 goals. The highlight was his two appearances at the 2006 World Cup in Germany.
After the World Cup, he moved to Al-Nasr Sports Club Dubai in the United Arab Emirates . After a year he moved to Esteghlal Tehran .
- Shahrdari Kerman (until 2003)
- FC Pas Tehran (2003 to 2006)
- Al-Nasr Sports Club Dubai (2006)
- Esteghlal Tehran (since 2007)
Missions (as of September 17, 2006)
- 24 appearances for the Iranian national team (8 goals)
Title / Achievements
- Young Player of the Year 2003/04
- Iranian champion 2004
- Iranian runner-up in 2006
- Arash Borhani in the database of weltfussball.de
- Profile at fifa.com
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Iranian soccer player|
|DATE OF BIRTH||September 14, 1983|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Kerman|