Live and act
Armin Schulte studied psychology at the Universities of Gießen and Cologne with a degree in psychology. In Cologne he got to know Wilhelm Salber's psychological morphology and worked there from 1986 to 1993 as a research assistant at the Psychological Institute of the University of Cologne .
He is the founder and editor of the magazine Zwischenenschritt, founded in 1983 - Contributions to a morphological psychology in the Psychosozial-Verlag as well as the book series: Schriften zur Psychologische Morphologie (1991-97) and the Wilhelm Salber work edition in the Bouvier Verlag . His own focus is psychological research in the field of market and media psychology. From 1989 to 2003 he was managing director of the Cologne Academy for Market and Media Psychology (kamm), where he developed and carried out a four-semester certificate course in qualitative depth psychological impact research. From 1998 to 2002 he was also head of training and further education at the Rheingold Institute ( Stephan Grünewald ) in Cologne. From 2003 to 2004 he was co-founder and partner at a company for communication research and consulting in Berlin.
From 2004, he and Herbert Fitzek developed the concept of a bachelor's degree in business psychology based on morphological psychology and headed it from 2006 to 2009 at the Potsdam University of Applied Sciences. Since 2010 he has continued this concept as a professor for business psychology at the Business School Berlin Potsdam.
In addition to the didactics of business psychology from a cultural psychological perspective, Armin Schultes research focuses on morphological everyday and cultural psychology , market and media impact research, qualitative methods and the history of psychology .
- with Herbert Fitzek (ed.): Reality as an event , 2 volumes, Bonn: Bouvier Verlag, Bonn 1993
- with Linde Salber (Ed.): Dream, Dreams, Dreams. Giessen: Psychosozial-Verlag, Giessen 2001
- with Linde Salber (ed.): Clothes make people make clothes , Psychosozial-Verlag, Gießen 2002
- with Linde Salber (Ed.) (2004): Stranger Realities , Psychosozial-Verlag. Casting 2004
- with Rosemarie Tüpker (Ed.): Tonwelten: Music between art and everyday life. On the psycho-logic of musical events Gießen , Psychosozial-Verlag, Gießen 2006
- Society for Psychological Morphology: Intermediate Steps ( Memento of the original from November 16, 2016 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link has been inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Bachelor of Business at BSP Berlin
- Armin Schulte at BSP Berlin
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German business psychologist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||May 15, 1953|