|birthday||March 11, 1883|
|place of birth||Paris , XI. , France|
|date of death||September 17, 1912|
|Place of death||Paris , XI. , France|
|Years||station||Games (goals) 1|
|Cercle Athlétique de Paris|
|1 Only league games are given.|
He played in the club for Cercle Athlétique de Paris .
The defender was a member of the French national football team , with which he took part in the B-team (France provided two teams in this tournament) at the 1908 Summer Olympics. There he came on October 19, 1908 in the 9-0 defeat of France's B selection against Denmark for his only use. In total, he completed six internationals for France from his international debut on May 1, 1904 against Belgium to 1912.
Bilot, who worked as a doctor, died in 1912 a few months after his last international match, after contracting one of his patients, of complications from a lung disease.
- Charles Bilot in the database of Sports-Reference (English; archived from the original )
- Player profile on the website of the French Football Association
- French B-team squad for the 1908 Olympic Games on fifa.com
- Game statistics on iffhs.de
- Charles Bilot in the database of FIFA (English)
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||French soccer player|
|DATE OF BIRTH||March 11, 1883|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Paris|
|DATE OF DEATH||September 17, 1912|
|Place of death||Paris|