In 1987, Pelgen passed his Abitur at the Theresianum Gymnasium in Mainz and then did his community service as a paramedic with the Arbeiter-Samariter-Bund in Mainz-Kostheim. An apprenticeship as a carpenter followed from 1990 to 1993 . Since 1993 he has been working as a freelance musician, music teacher and editor.
- Sans Famille
- La Marmotte
- L'ham de foc
- Wurmlinger Zupfkapelle Hilaritas
- Good time
- Duo Cassard
- The croonies
- Café Dünya
Sheet music editions
- Pelgen Tunes . ( Publishing house of the minstrels )
- Modern Volume 1: New Dance Melodies / Scottish and Mazurka (with Johannes Mayr), Verlag der Spielfahrer , ISBN 3927240869
- Bourree, Bourree, Bourree . Publishing house of the minstrels.
- Celtic Pilgrim : A musical journey on the Camino de Santiago from Ireland to Santiago de Compostela. With Jürgen Treyz and Gudrun Walther. Herder Publishing 2015.
- Christoph Pelgen at Allmusic (English)
- Christoph Pelgen at Discogs (English)
- Christoph Pelgen on MusicBrainz (English)
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German bagpiper and editor|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1967|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Wiesbaden|