Greaves studied animation at the West Surrey College of Art between 1977 and 1980. After graduating, he initially worked for various film studios in London , and in 1986 he founded the film production company Tandem Films with Nigel Pay . Her first production, the short film Manipulation from 1991, won an Oscar . Flatworld and Little Things were each nominated for the BAFTA Film Award .
- 1985: Rupert and the Frog Song
- 1991: manipulation
- 1997: Flatworld
- 2001: Rockin '& Rollin'
- 2004: Little Things
- 1992: Oscar for manipulation
- 1998: BAFTA Film Award nomination for Flatworld
- 2005: BAFTA Film Award nomination for Little Things
- Greaves, Daniel . In: Jeff Lenburg: Who's who in animated cartoons . Applause, New York 2006, p. 114.
- Daniel Greaves in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Short biography on Tandem Films ( Memento from December 29, 2013 in the Internet Archive )
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||British screenwriter, director, film producer and animator|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1959|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Woburn , England|