David Weichenberger (* 1985 in Oberpullendorf , Austria ) is an Austrian unicycle athlete and unicycle artist. He was four times unicycle world champion, holds several unicycle world records, crossed the Alps on the unicycle and is active as an artist and extreme unicyclist worldwide.
At the age of 11, David Weichenberger discovered the unicycle. Since then he has been seen with the unicycle as an extreme athlete on the mountain and as an artist on many stages. For years, David Weichenberger has become known through activities with the unicycle. He is the first unicycle rider on many Alpine peaks.
- 2016 last at the World Cup, Canada
- 2012 main organizer of Unicon16, Italy
- 2010 World Champion Unicycle Downhill, New Zealand
- 2008 World Champion Downhill Unicycle, Denmark
- 2006 World Champion Unicycle Downhill, Switzerland
- 2004 World Champion unicycle long jump, Japan
- Alpine crossing without asphalt 2011
- 27 floors in the skyscraper at the unicycle 2010
- Guinness World Record 2007: unicycle long jump
- Unicycle downhill record: In 12 hours 9679 meters of altitude difference with the unicycle together with Markus Büchel on single trails on the mountain without having to cycle a distance twice.
- Romantic 2006–2016: unicycle artistry with chair and table
- Psycho 2017: contemporary dance and unicycle
- Duo stunning since 2015: unicycle acrobatics with dance
- Loser: Performance at the 2016 World Cup, which came in last.
- Appearance at Wetten dass ....? (2010)
- Union - unicycle film (2006)
- Main organizer of the Unicycle World Cup Unicon16 in Italy
- Main organizer of the European Juggling Convention EJC 2015 in Bruneck
- Individual chapters in: Andreas Anders-Wilkens (Hrsg.): Unicycling: Moves & Tricks for advanced users. Meyer & Meyer Verlag, 2010, ISBN 978-3-89899-536-8 .
- Carola Frentzen: Wetten, dass ..?: Thomas Gottschalk's Night of Feet and Sausage Soup. In: welt.de . March 29, 2010, accessed October 7, 2018 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Austrian unicycle athlete and unicycle artist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1985|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Oberpullendorf , Austria|