Diagnostic and Test Board of Trustees
The Diagnostik- und Testkuratorium (DTK, recently renamed, formerly the Testkuratorium ) is supported by the Professional Association of German Psychologists (BDP) and the German Society for Psychology (DGPs) within the joint federation of German Psychological Associations.
The main task is to protect the public from inadequate psychodiagnostic procedures and unskilled use of such procedures.
The tasks include:
- Responsibility for quality assurance and quality optimization of the psychodiagnostic process in research and application
- Scientific support for personal licensing for job-related aptitude assessments according to DIN 33430 in accordance with the advanced training and examination regulations of the Federation of German Psychological Associations
- Organization of reviews of psychological tests based on a test evaluation system of the Diagnostic and Test Board of Trustees (TBS-TK)
- Information and education of the public about the possibilities and limits of psychological diagnostics.
- Contact with the relevant international bodies, etc. a. the International Testing Commission and the Diagnostic Panel of the European Federation of Psychological Associations
It consists of 6 specialists, 3 of whom are each appointed by the BDP and the DGPs. Martin Kersting ( Giessen ) is chairman .
It has been prepared since 1982 on the initiative of Manfred Amelang, Heinrich Wottawa and Lutz F. Hornke . In 1986 it was institutionalized in its current form and the first quality guidelines were drawn up and published simultaneously in two specialist journals.
- The test assessment system of the Diagnostic and Test Board of Trustees
- TBS-TK - test evaluation system of the test board of the Federation of German Psychological Associations. Revised version of September 9, 2009
- Lothar Schmidt-Atzert, Manfred Amelang: Psychological Diagnostics (textbook with online materials) Springer-Verlag, 2012 p. 131 f.
- Test reviews according to the TBS-TK system on bdp-verbande.de
- Test reviews according to the TBS-TK system on report-psychologie.de
- ↑ Test Board in DORSCH Lexicon of Psychology
- ↑ The DTK on psychologie.de
- ↑ Test Board on zpid.de
- ↑ Klaus Bös Test Board and Working Group Motor Tests in the dvs page 7
- ^ Test Board (1986): Description of the individual criteria for the test evaluation. Diagnostica, 32, 358-360 and Psychologische Rundschau 37: pp. 162-165