Frank Baranowski (Author)
Baranowski attended the secondary school in Duderstadt and from 1988 the vocational school II in Göttingen , where he passed his Abitur at the technical high school technology . In 1991 he started his law studies at the Georg-August University in Göttingen. In 1996 Baranowski completed his studies in Göttingen.
In 1996 Baranowski began his legal traineeship at the Siegen District Court and spent his legal position at the Siegen law firm Schulte, Schulte-Hillen & Felderhoff, which is known for regulating thalidomide cases and AIDS bleeding. After completing his legal clerkship, Baranowski joined the firm as a salaried attorney in 1999.
In April 2001 Baranowski became a specialist lawyer for family law and in 2006 a partner in the firm. He has been running the office under his own name since 2013 and in the same year also became a specialist lawyer for tenancy and residential property law. Since 2005, Baranowski has mainly worked in family and divorce law. Among other things, he is an active member of the Family Court Conference and the Federal Association of Specialized Journalists.
In 1989 Baranowski won the school competition of the Robert Bosch Foundation with his work on the Polte-Werke , an armaments factory in Duderstadt. In the same year he took fifth place in the school competition for German history. The first monograph on this topic followed in 1993. Over the years, Baranowski expanded his research and published numerous articles in specialist journals and other specialist literature.
- Army ammunition plants in disused potash plants in the southern Harz and Werra regions: armament and war preparation in secret. Rockstuhl Publishing House, Bad Langensalza / Thuringia 2018, ISBN 978-3-95966-282-6 .
- Armaments production in central Germany from 1923 to 1945. Southern Lower Saxony with Braunschweiger Land and Northern Thuringia including the southern Harz - comparative consideration of the staggered construction of two armaments centers. Rockstuhl Verlag, Bad Langensalza / Thuringia 2013, ISBN 978-3-86777-530-4 .
- The repressed past. Arms production and forced labor in Northern Thuringia, Mecke Verlag, Duderstadt 2000, ISBN 978-3-932752-67-4 .
- Armaments projects in the Nordhausen, Worbis and Heiligenstadt region during the Nazi era, Mecke Verlag, Duderstadt 1998, ISBN 978-3-932752-13-1 .
- Secret armaments projects in southern Lower Saxony and Thuringia during the Nazi era, Mecke Verlag, Duderstadt 1995, ISBN 978-3-923453-69-6 .
- The Duderstädter armaments company Polte from 1938 to 1945, Cuvillier, Göttingen 1993, ISBN 978-3-928815-63-5 .
- Vita lawyer, divorce lawyer and book author Frank Baranowski. In: Frank Baranowski. Retrieved October 1, 2019 .
- HEIKE HAARHOFF: “There was someone who had short arms” . In: The daily newspaper: taz . February 18, 2012, ISSN 0931-9085 , p. 30–31 ( taz.de [accessed October 3, 2019]).
- Presentation - Journalists on the Net. Retrieved October 3, 2019 .
- History competition archive. Retrieved October 3, 2019 .
- Maximilian Schröter: New book on armament in the southern Harz. September 10, 2013, accessed October 1, 2019 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German author and lawyer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1971|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Northeim|