Gianna Molinari (* 1988 in Basel ) is a Swiss writer .
Gianna Molinari studied literary writing at the Swiss Literature Institute in Biel from 2009 to 2012 and then modern German literature at the University of Lausanne . In 2012 she received a scholarship from the Prosa Authors' Workshop at the Berlin Literary Colloquium . She currently lives in Zurich , where she and Julia Weber co-founded the art action group Literature for What Happened , which wants to help people on the run. In 2016 she received recognition from the City of Zurich for her project.
Molinari has published widely in magazines and anthologies. Her short story Mr. Bleier was awarded the 1st prize and the audience prize of the MDR literary competition in 2012. At the invitation of Hildegard E. Keller , she read the text Loses Mappe at the Ingeborg Bachmann Prize in 2017 and received the 3sat Prize endowed with 7,500 euros .
In 2018, with her debut novel Here everything is still possible , she made it onto the longlist of the German Book Prize and the shortlist of the Swiss Book Prize.
- Everything is still possible here . Novel. Construction Verlag, Berlin 2018, ISBN 978-3-351-03739-0 .
- 2012 scholarship from the authors' workshop prose at the literary colloquium Berlin
- 2012 MDR Literature Prize
- 2014 contribution to the Basel-Stadt / Basel-Land technical committee
- 2016 recognition by the city of Zurich
- 2017 3sat Prize
- 2018 Robert Walser Prize for Everything is still possible here
- 2018 Kranichsteiner Literature Prize for Behind the Hedge the World
- 2019 Clemens Brentano Prize for Everything is still possible here
- 2019 recognition grant from the Canton of Zurich
- Portrait of Gianna Molinari on ORF
- ↑ Theodora Peter: Improving the world with the typewriter. In: Berner Zeitung . March 18, 2017. Retrieved July 10, 2017 .
- ^ City of Zurich: Cultural Awards. Retrieved July 10, 2017 .
- ↑ 17th MDR Literature Prize goes to Gianna Molinari. (No longer available online.) May 8, 2012, formerly in the original ; Retrieved July 10, 2017 . ( Page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- ↑ Gianna Molinari. July 8, 2017. Retrieved July 10, 2017 .
- ↑ Book review in the show 52 best books on Swiss radio (September 16, 2018)
- ↑ Scholarship holders of the Authors' Workshop Prosa 2012. Literarisches Colloquium Berlin , accessed on July 10, 2017 .
- ↑ "Everything is still possible here" receives the 2018 Robert Walser Prize . Article dated July 20, 2018, accessed July 21, 2018.
- ↑ Brentano Prize goes to Gianna Molinari , deutschlandfunkkultur.de, published and accessed on April 12, 2019.
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Swiss writer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1988|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Basel|