Kußmaul is director of the BLI (Business Institute for Taxation and Entrepreneurship / Chair for Business Management, in particular Business Taxation / Institute for Business Start-ups / SMEs). He was a research assistant to Günter Wöhe at Saarland University until 1987 , where he received his doctorate in 1983 and qualified as a professor in 1987.
From 1987 to 1989 Kußmaul held the chair for business administration, in particular corporate taxation, at Bielefeld University. From 1989 to 1993 he held the chair for business administration, in particular financing and investment / business taxation, at the University of Kaiserslautern. In 1993 he accepted the chair for business administration, in particular business taxation, at the Saarland University.
As part of his work, Kussmaul was, among other things, vice dean of economics at the law and economics faculty (1996 to 1998), vice president for planning and strategy (2003 to 2005) and chairman of the Saarland student union (2009 to 2012). He is also head of the economics seminar library.
Kussmaul is the author of numerous books, essays and contributions in collective works on the areas of accounting, business taxation, finance, cost accounting, medium-sized companies and other areas (over 1000 publications in total). He is also the editor of scientific series and co-editor of the handbook of accounting as well as the series of accounting, auditing and taxation. Major publications:
- Business taxation, 7th edition, Munich 2014
- Business administration - an introduction for beginners and start-ups, 8th edition, Munich 2016
- Accounting Law Modernization Act, Munich 2009 (together with Hartmut Bieg, Karl Petersen, Gerd Waschbusch and Christian Zwirner)
- External accounting, 6th edition, Munich 2012 (together with Hartmut Bieg)
- Financing, 3rd edition, Munich 2016 (together with Hartmut Bieg and Gerd Waschbusch)
- Financing in exercises, 4th edition, Munich 2017 (together with Hartmut Bieg and Gerd Waschbusch)
- Basics of bookkeeping and accounting technology, 10th edition, Munich 2018 (together with Günter Wöhe)
- Handbook of accounting according to IFRS, 2nd edition, Düsseldorf 2009 (together with Hartmut Bieg, Christopher Hossfeld and Gerd Waschbusch)
- Investment, 3rd edition, Munich 2016 (together with Hartmut Bieg and Gerd Waschbusch)
- Investment in exercises, 3rd edition, Munich 2015 (together with Hartmut Bieg and Gerd Waschbusch)
- Investment and finance management, Volumes I to III, Munich 2000 (together with Hartmut Bieg)
- Municipal Doppik, Berlin 2009 (together with Jörg Henkes)
- Homepage of the BLI at Saarland University
- Literature by and about Heinz Kussmaul in the catalog of the German National Library
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German economist and professor at Saarland University|
|DATE OF BIRTH||January 1, 1957|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Herrenberg|