His family's acting skills go back to the 18th century . McGee became an actor in the early 1950s after his time with the Royal Navy and he initially played small to very small roles in films. Since the late 1950s, he was mainly active for television . He became particularly well-known since 1968 alongside Benny Hill in the show of the same name. He gained additional notoriety as the Honey Monster in the Sugar Puffs commercial. In the English version of Asterix in America (1994) he lent his voice to Caesar . Seim's work includes more than 80 film and television productions.
McGee died of Alzheimer's disease after a long stay in a mental hospital .
- 1956: Sailor Beware!
- 1964: The Dark House (Fanatic)
- 1969: Charlie dusts off millions ( The Italian Job )
- 1972: The Cherry Picker
- 1973: A crazy trip on the Wahnsinnsbus ( Holiday on the Buses )
- 1973: Digby - the Biggest Dog in the World ( Digby, the Biggest Dog in the World )
- 1976: The Amazing Adventures of a taxi driver ( Adventures of a Taxi Driver )
- 1977: Come Play with Me
- 1978: carry on emmannuelle ( Carry On Emmanuelle )
- 1978: Inspector Clouseau - The crazy Flic with the hot look ( Revenge of the Pink Panther )
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Marris-McGee, Henry (full name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||British actor|
|DATE OF BIRTH||May 14, 1929|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Kensington|
|DATE OF DEATH||January 28, 2006|
|Place of death||London|