Hermann Klippel (born November 12, 1896 in Mönchswalde near Bautzen , † June 9, 1960 in Tautewalde ) was a dialect poet from Upper Lusatia .
Klippel was born in Mönchswalde, but in 1902 his family moved to Sohland on Hofteichstraße No. 270 (today Straße am Friedenshain No. 18). A plaque commemorates this time.
This was followed by a commercial apprenticeship in 1911 and participation in the First World War . He then ran a farm with farm equipment.
He married his wife Marta Rentzsch on February 22, 1920 and their son Johannes was born on August 18, 1921. In 1936 the Klippel family moved to Tautewalde , where his work as a writer began. The folk life of the time was preserved for posterity through his poems, plays and local stories in Upper Lusatian dialect .
- An schinnsten is derheeme , Lusatia-Verlag, Bautzen 1996, ISBN 3-929091-43-7
- Funny ghosts from home , Bastei-Verlag, Dresden 1937
- Georg Berger , play
- Anne Frooschgeschichte , (A frog story), poem
- De irscht Zigoarre , (The first cigar), poem
- Aebrlausitz-Lieder , Bautzen Verl. Rühl, 1935
Two authors of that name
There is a second author of that name.
See GND 106067109 (catalog of the German National Library)
- Literature by and about Hermann Klippel in the catalog of the German National Library
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Dialect poet of Upper Lusatia|
|DATE OF BIRTH||November 12, 1896|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Mönchswalde|
|DATE OF DEATH||June 9, 1960|
|Place of death||Tautewalde|