|Area of Expertise||Jazz and blues|
|language||German, (individual, articles, French)|
|publishing company||Jazztime AG (Switzerland)|
|First edition||March 1981|
|Frequency of publication||per month|
|executive Director||Adrian Keller|
Jazztime is a Swiss magazine that deals with the topics of jazz and blues . It publishes an extensive calendar of events in this area of music every month for Switzerland and other countries close to the border, as well as band portraits in the “A to Z” category and information on CD innovations.
Jazztime reports regularly on the Swiss music academies and is also used by organizers to organize programs.
In November 2018, Jazztime introduced a new layout and the Swiss Jazz & Blues Card , with which subscribers receive discounts at events.
- Jazztime website
- Fabrice Müller: Blues in the ether, music in the heart. About René Maeder and his broadcast on RadioFr. In: Jazztime. April 2007 (PDF; 894 kB)
- team. In: Jazztime website .
- Fabrice Müller: Bern is the best city for jazz. In: Jazztime. July 2007, p. 8 (interview with Stewy von Wattenwyl ; archived on the website of the Swiss Jazz School ; PDF; 2.3 MB).
- Tiengen's old town becomes a stage. In: Badische Zeitung . July 18, 2013 (Quote: "When choosing artists and bands, I often take inspiration from the Swiss magazine Jazztime," reveals Reckermann.)
- Jazztime November. Jazztime website .
- Hands off the specialty radios. In: Swiss music newspaper . March 11, 2017.