Yevsei Iossifowitsch Rotenberg
Rotenberg studied at the Lomonosov University in Moscow . He was an employee at the Pushkin Museum in Moscow. From 1971 he worked for the State Institute for Art Research in Moscow. As an author, he wrote several works on the art history of Renaissance painting and painting of the 16th and 17th centuries in Western Europe. Rotenberg was married to the art historian and museum director Irina Alexandrovna Antonova . He was an honorary member of the Russian Academy of Arts.
- Iskusstvo Italii 16 - 17 vekov: Mikelandželo, Tician, Karavadžo. (= Biblioteka Iskusstvoznaniâ ). Sovetskij Chudožnik, Moscow 1989, ISBN 5-269-00016-4 .
- Zapadnoevropejskaja živopis' 17 veka: tematičeskie principy. Iskusstvo, Moscow 1989, ISBN 5-210-00048-6 .
- Iskusstvo romanskoĭ ėpokhi: sistema khudozhestvennykh vidov. Indrik, Moscow 2007, ISBN 978-5-85759-389-9 .
- Biography at the Russian Academy of Arts
- Russian Academy of Arts: O. Tabakow, A. Petrow, Yevsei Rotenberg - honorary members of the Russian Academy of Arts
|SURNAME||Rotenberg, Yevsei Iossifowitsch|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Ротенберг, Евсей Иосифович (Russian)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Soviet or Russian art historian and author|
|DATE OF BIRTH||July 18, 1920|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Tula|
|DATE OF DEATH||October 15, 2011|
|Place of death||Moscow|