Johann Friedrich Joseph Haack
Johann Friedrich Joseph Haack , also Johann Friedrich Joseph Hack, (* in the 17th century in Würzburg ; † in the 18th century ) was a city doctor in Fulda and a member of the " Leopoldina " academy of scholars .
Johann Friedrich Joseph Haack was the Prince's personal physician and physician for the city of Fulda . Its effect data are documented for the period between 1693 and 1703.
- Kurtze, after all, a thorough description of Kissinger Sauerbronn's Hertzogthumbs Francken . Zeiler, Fulda 1696 digitized
- New moral Hippocrates . 1703 digitized
- Andreas Elias Büchner : Academiae Sacri Romani Imperii Leopoldino-Carolinae Natvrae Cvriosorvm Historia. Litteris et impensis Ioannis Iustini Gebaueri, Halae Magdebvrgicae 1755, De Collegis, p. 480 digitized
- Johann Daniel Ferdinand Neigebaur : History of the imperial Leopoldino-Carolinische German academy of natural scientists during the second century of its existence. Friedrich Frommann , Jena 1860, p. 199 (archive.org)
- Member entry of Johann Friedrich Joseph Haack at the German Academy of Natural Scientists Leopoldina
|SURNAME||Haack, Johann Friedrich Joseph|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Hack, Johann Friedrich Joseph|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||City physician in Fulda and member of the Leopoldina|
|DATE OF BIRTH||17th century|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Wurzburg|
|DATE OF DEATH||18th century|