Congress of the Kurdish Democratic Society in Europe
The organizational structure is the Congress of the Kurdish Democratic Society in Europe ( Kurdish : Kongreya Civakên Demokratîk a Kurdîstanîyên Ewrupa , ( KCD-E ); until mid-2014: Confederation of Kurdish Associations in Europe (Kurdish: Konfederasyona Komelên Kurd Li Avrupa , KON-KURD )) the underground organization of the PKK in Europe based in Brussels .
Association federations from several European countries as well as associations from Australia and Canada belong to the KCD-E. Its members are the various federations of the Kurdish associations in the respective countries. In Germany the member organization is called NAV-DEM (Navenda Civaka Demokratîk ya Kurdên li Almanyayê; German: Democratic Society Center of the Kurds in Germany) (until mid-2014 Yekitîya Komalên Kurd li Elmanya ( YEK-KOM )), which in turn is individual associations belong. NAV-DEM sees itself as an umbrella organization with a coordinating function for Kurdish organizations in Germany. In Austria, the Federation of Kurdish Associations in Austria ( FEYKOM ) is a member of the KCD-E and sees itself as the umbrella organization of Kurdish associations in Austria. In the United Kingdom the member federation is called FED-BIR (Kurdish Federation in UK).
In 2015, the KCD-E announced that it would join the ICOR .
- Homepage of the KCD-E ( Memento from January 10, 2016 in the Internet Archive )
- BfV Newsletter No. 3/2014 - Topic 6. “Kurdistan Workers' Party” (PKK) structures associations in Europe around the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution
- Brochure of the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution, p. 16 ( Memento of February 27, 2012 in the Internet Archive ) (PDF file; 269 kB)
- YEK-KOM is now called NAV-DEM Homepage of NAV-DEM
- website of YEK-KOM ( Memento of 15 February 2008 at the Internet Archive )
- The relationship between FED-BIR and KON-KURD ( Memento of March 2, 2011 in the Internet Archive ) FED-BIR
- Rote-Fahne-News (online news magazine of the MLPD) of May 24, 2015 ( Memento of May 25, 2015 in the Internet Archive )