Leone Frollo (born April 9, 1931 in Venice ; † October 17, 2018 there ) was an Italian comic artist and author.
Frollo published his first comic book, Sui Grandi Laghi , in 1948 as a serialized story in a newspaper. After completing a degree in architecture , he drew various war stories for the British comic market between 1958 and 1963. After 1963, Frollo published several stories in the Corriere dei piccoli and drew several adventures by Perry Rhodan for the German market. From the late 1960s to the 1980s, he drew various genres, but his focus was on the erotic.
The erotic comics Casino: The Last Maiden of Paris and Mona Street were published by Frollo in German .
- Franco Fossati: The large illustrated Ehapa comic lexicon . Ehapa Verlag, Stuttgart 1993, ISBN 3-7704-0865-9 , p. 108.
- ↑ a b Leone Frollo at lfb.it (Italian) , accessed on November 4, 2010
- ↑ Addio a Leone Frollo fumettista Veneziano , accessed on October 21, 2018
- ↑ a b c Leone Frollo at lambiek.net (English) , accessed on November 4, 2010
- ^ A b c Franco Fossati: The large illustrated Ehapa comic lexicon . Ehapa Verlag, Stuttgart 1993, ISBN 3-7704-0865-9 , p. 108.
- ↑ Leone Frollo at comicguide.de , accessed on August 24, 2020
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Italian comic book artist and author|
|DATE OF BIRTH||April 9, 1931|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Venice|
|DATE OF DEATH||17th October 2018|
|Place of death||Venice|