Marek Čanecký (born June 17, 1988 in Banská Bystrica ) is a Slovak cyclist .
Marek Čanecký was third in the individual time trial of the Slovak U23 championship in 2009 . The next year he finished ninth in the overall ranking of the UCI Nations' Cup U23 - stage race Coupe des Nations Ville Saguenay and he was fourth in the national time trial championship.
In 2011, Čanecký won his first international competitions with one stage each at the Tour of Marmara and at the Grand Prix Chantal Biya . He also came third in the road race of the Slovak championship. In 2016 he won his first international one-day race with Visegrad 4 Kerékpárverseny . From 2016 to 2018 he was Slovak champion in the elite individual time trial three times in a row.
- one stage Tour of Marmara
- one stage Grand Prix Chantal Biya
- one stage tour of Hungary
- Visegrad 4 Kerékpárverseny
- Slovak Championship - Individual Time Trial
- Mountain classification In the steps of Romans
- two stages and points classification Grand Prix Chantal Biya
- 2011 Manisaspor Cycling Team
- 2012 Salcano-Arnavutköy
- 2014 Amplatz-BMC
- 2015 Amplatz-BMC
- 2016 Amplatz-BMC
- 2017 Amplatz-BMC
- 2018 Dukla Banska Bystrica
- 2019 Dukla Merida
- 2020 Dukla Merida
- Marek Čanecký in the ProCyclingStats.com database
- Marek Čanecký in the Radsportseiten.net database
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Slovak road cyclist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||17th June 1988|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Banská Bystrica|