Maria was the daughter of the craftsman Palok Çurçia. Her mother Roza was a housewife.
Çurçia has already appeared in the school theater, she also sang, accompanying herself on the mandolin or guitar, and drew. She attended high school, learned Italian and Serbo-Croatian, and studied the traditions, folk tales and songs of Northern Albania, as well as the country's folklore. At the age of 17 she moved permanently to Tirana.
From 1945 she sang at Radio Televizioni Shqiptar and at concerts in Albania and toured abroad as a soloist with the national choir . In 1947 she began working at the Volkstheater (now Teatri Kombëtar ).
She married the economist Kolë Logoreci, who played the violin as a hobby while studying in Vienna and was a member of the Society of Friends of Music in Vienna . He was head of the state budget department in the Ministry of Finance and was awarded the Skanderbeg Order .
Marie Logoreci died in her home in Tirana in 1988.
Logoreci's artistic career began in 1945 as a solo singer for Radio Tirana , where she sang folk songs from Shkodra and central Albania. During this time she completed a year of singing studies in Tirana with the soprano Jorgjia Filçe-Truja (people 's artist of Albania ). Marie Logoreci performed in concerts in Albania and Bulgaria . Between 1945 and 1947 she sang about 100 different songs on Radio Tirana.
In 1947 she was a prominent singer in the national choir and gave concerts in Albania and abroad. In the same year she was offered a position as an actress at the Volkstheater in Tirana. Her first role was Elmira in Molière's comedy Tartuffe .
As an actress, she had a wide range of roles and played numerous leading roles in the theater. She was also a pioneer of Albanian cinema. The first film she worked on was The Great Fighter of Albania, Skanderbeg , a Soviet-Albanian co-production. She then played your children in the first Albanian short film , in Tana and in other films by the cinema studio Shqipëria e Re as well as on Albanian television.
- 1953: The great fighter of Albania, Skanderbeg (Luftëtari i madh i Shqipërisë Skënderbeu)
- 1957: Your children (Fëmijët e saj)
- 1958: Tana (Tana)
- 1963: Special order (Detyrë e posaçme)
- 1964: Our Country (Toka jonë)
- 1966: Storms on the coast (Oshëtimë në bregdet)
- 1969: Guerrilla unit (Njësiti guerril)
- 1973: Operation Fire (Operacioni Zjarri)
- 1976: The General of the Dead Army (Gjenerali i Ushtrisë së Vdekur), telefilm based on the novel by Ismail Kadare
- 1978: From the Middle of Darkness (Nga mesi i errësirës)
- 1978: Toast in my wedding (Dollia e dasmës sime)
- 1979: The small team (Çeta e vogël)
- 1947: Tartuffe (Tartufi) - Elmira
- 1947: The Russian Question (Çështja ruse) - Jessie
- 1949: Deep Roots (Rrënjë të thella) - Alisa Lengton
- 1950: The Plot of Convicts (Komplloti i të dënuarve) - Christina Padera
- 1950: Halili and Hajrija (Halili and Hajria) - Fatima
- 1952: Six lovers (Gjashtë dashnorët) - Alyona Patrovna
- 1952: The auditor (Revizori) - Mrs. Lukitsch
- 1954: Our Country (Toka Jonë) - Loke
- 1957: Cabal and Love (Intrigë e dashuri) - Mrs. Milford
- 1958: Seven Highlanders (Shtatë Shaljanët) - Tringa
- 1960: Hamlet (Hamleti) - Gertrude, Queen of Denmark
- 1961: Bernarda Alba's house (Shtëpia e Bernarda Albës) - Bernarda Alba
- 1962: The moral of Ms. Dulska (Morali i zonjës Dulska) - Tadrahova
- 1966: The Great Wall (Muri i madh) - Mother Jun
- 1966: Përkolgjinajt (Përkolgjinajt) - Mara
- 1967: Drita (Drita) - Manushaqja, directed by Kujtim Spahivogli and Marie Logoreci
- 1967: Mountain Girl (Cuca e maleve) - Prenda
- 1968: Everyone's Roof (Çatia e të gjithëve) - La vieille dame
- 1977: The great flood (Përmbytja e madhe) - Gjela
Awards and honorary degrees
- 1961: Honored Artist (Artiste e Merituar)
- 1969: Naim Frashëri Order of Honor (Urdhri "Naim Frashëri")
- 1975: People's Artist of Albania (Artiste e Popullit)
- 2015: Order of Honor of the Nation (Nderi i Kombit)
- Pjerin Logareci (ed.): Marie Logoreci . Publications Logoreci, Tirana 2004, ISBN 99927-837-5-3 ( limited preview in Google Book Search).
- Musa Kraja: Mati Logoreci . Naim Frashëri, Tirana 1987, LCCN 88-126189 .
- Pjerin Logoreci: Marie Logoreci - Jeta në photo . EMAL, Tirana 2015, ISBN 978-9928-04229-3 .
- Josif Papagjoni: Theaters Kombëtar: udhë, prirje, shfaqje, profiles . Qendra e Studimit të Arteve ( Akademia e Shkencave e Shqipërisë ), Tirana 2005, ISBN 978-99943-763-6-0 .
- Josif Papagjoni: Enciklopedi - Theaters dhe kinematografia shqiptare . Botimet Toena, Tirana 2009, ISBN 978-99943-1-456-0 .
- Duke Kujtuar artists Marie Logoreci . ADA, Tirana 2015, ISBN 978-9928-20405-9 .
- Abaz Hoxha: Enciklopedi e kinematografisë shqiptare - authors dhe vepra . Toena, Tirana 2002, ISBN 99927-1-555-3 .
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Çurçia, Maria (maiden name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Albanian film and theater actress and singer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||September 23, 1920|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Shkodra|
|DATE OF DEATH||June 19, 1988|
|Place of death||Tirana|