Live and act
Tronti was one of the most important theorists of operaism , a Marxist movement in the 1960s. He wanted to found a militant organization under the Communist Party of Italy (PCI) and make the revolution the program of the workers' movement again. His essays appeared in Raniero Panzieri's magazine Quaderni rossi and, after the QR was split into a Panzieri and a Tronti group in 1963, in Classe operaia , written by himself, Romano Alquati , Antonio Negri and others. a. will be carried. This group also split (1966) and while Negri moved further and further away from the PCI in the direction of potere operaio and workers' autonomy, the group around Tronti (who had left in 1958) rejoined the party and tried to radicalize it from within.
In 1992 Tronti was elected to the Senato della Repubblica for the first time as a representative of the successor party to the PCI - Partito Democratico della Sinistra (PDS; Democratic Left Party) , where he represented the Lazio region until 1994 . In the course of the parliamentary elections in Italy in 2013 , Tronti received another Senate mandate, this time on the list of the Partito Democratico in Lombardy .
- Extremism and Reformism , Merve Verlag , Berlin, International Marxist Discussion, No. 12, 1971. Three essays, from Contropiano (Vol. 1, No. 1–3, 1968). Translation u. Introduction (pp. 5–10) by Gisela Bock .
- Workers and Capital , Frankfurt a. M., Verlag New Critique , 1974. By four essays from the Classe operaia , the introduction and the afterword (1970) to the 2nd edition of Operai e capitale, Einaudi, Turin, 1966. Extended 2nd edition, 1971.
- Meinrad Rohner, workers science. Review by Mario Tronti, Arbeiterklasse und Kapital, in: Autonomie , Nr. 1, 1975, pp. 73–78.
- Wolfgang Brauschädel and Johannes Materna, Archive for the History of Resistance and Work - Issue 16 , Germinal Verlag, Fernwald, ISBN 3-88663-416-7 , ISSN 0936-1014 876
- senato.it - Scheda di attività di Mario TRONTI - XI Legislatura. Retrieved July 8, 2020 (Italian).
- Mario Tronti: La fabbrica e la società ( Quaderni rossi, No. 2, 1962) and Il piano del capitale, ( QR , No. 3, 1963). Both in German in: Arbeiter und Kapital, New Critique Verlag, Frankfurt, 1974.
- woz.ch, accessed on July 11, 2014
- Literature by and about Mario Tronti in the catalog of the German National Library
- List of all works (in French )
- "When the CGIL becomes a“ case ”" - An essay by Mario Tronti
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Italian philosopher, operist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||July 24, 1931|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Rome|