After publications in literary magazines and anthologies, his debut novel The Minimalism of Things was published in March 2011 . A year later, the short story volume Not here, not now was published, followed in 2014 by the novel A good day to fly by Arovell Verlag in Upper Austria . In autumn 2016 his first detective novel was published by Emons Verlag in Cologne, entitled "The Hofer and the Last Snow". "Die Tote aus Salzburg" (2018) is the continuation of this crime series based in Salzburg. In addition to prose works, Klammer also writes plays and poetry.
He studied communication science and philosophy in Salzburg and Graz and currently lives in the city of Salzburg. His previous literary work has received various grants and awards from the Austrian Federal Chancellery as well as the states of Tyrol and Salzburg.
- The minimalism of things . Novel. Arovell, Gosau / Salzburg / Vienna 2011, ISBN 978-3-902547-32-3 .
- Not here, not now . Stories. Arovell, Gosau / Salzburg / Vienna 2012, ISBN 978-3-902808-18-9 .
- A good day to fly . Novel. Arovell, Gosau / Salzburg / Vienna 2014, ISBN 978-3-902808-77-6 .
- The Hofer and the last snow . Detective novel. Emons, Cologne 2016, ISBN 978-3-95451-989-7 .
- The dead one from Salzburg . Detective novel. Emons, Cologne 2018, ISBN 978-3740802943 .
- Quiet, time, quiet. A drama in four acts. 2013
- Helmuth Schönauer : lightning and coma . Materials on contemporary Tyrolean literature 2000–2014. Innsbruck, Vienna 2014. pp. 204–205.
- Official website of Mathias Klammer
- Literature by and about Mathias Klammer in the catalog of the German National Library
- Review of "A good day to fly" in DIE WELT
- Mathias Klammer in the lexicon "Literature in Tyrol"
- Mathias Klammer in the Salzburg literature network
- “Conquering the world of literature” - Mathias Klammer in the Tyrolean daily newspaper
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Austrian writer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||April 10, 1988|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Lienz|