Michaela Huber (born June 19, 1952 in Munich ) is a psychological psychotherapist , supervisor and trainer in trauma treatment .
Michaela Huber grew up in Munich and Düsseldorf. After finishing school in Düsseldorf and at the University of Münster, she studied psychology . She also received her clinical training at the University of Münster in the field of behavior therapy , in the field of hypnotherapy at the Milton-Erickson Society. She also completed training at Arne Hofmann's German EMDR Institute . Since its foundation, she has been the first chair of the German-speaking section of the ISSD (International Society for the Study of Dissociation), which was renamed the German Society for Trauma and Dissociation (DGTD) in 2011 . In addition, she is co-founder of the Center for Psychotraumatology in Kassel and supported other trauma aid centers in setting them up.
In this role, she travels internationally to seminars and conferences and gives lectures, such as in Bad Krozingen on the subject of recognizing abused children early - and also treating their surroundings .
- 1997 "International Distinguished Achievement Award" from the ISSD
- 2008 Federal Cross of Merit on ribbon
- 2011 Bertha Pappenheim Prize of the German Society for Trauma and Dissociation eV
- 2013 The enemy in the interior Paderborn: Junfermann, ISBN 978-3-87387-583-8
- 2012 Transgenerational Traumatization With Reinhard Plassmann. Paderborn: Junfermann, ISBN 978-3-87387-645-3
- 2011 Lots of being - a handbook Paderborn: Junfermann, ISBN 978-3-87387-782-5
- 2009 From darkness to light. With Pauline C. Frei. Paderborn: Junfermann, ISBN 978-3-87387-686-6
- 2007 trauma and its aftermath. Trauma and trauma treatment, part 1. Paderborn: Junfermann, 3rd edition; ISBN 978-3-87387-510-4
- 2006 Trauma Treatment Paths. Trauma and trauma treatment, part 2. Paderborn: Junfermann, 3rd edition; ISBN 978-3-87387-550-0
- 2006 The inner garden. A mindful path to personal change. Paderborn: Junfermann, 3rd edition; ISBN 978-3-87387-582-1
- 2006 Suffering depends on the choice. Poems and texts about life, death and healing. With Pauline C. Frei. Paderborn: Junfermann; ISBN 978-3-87387-660-6
- 1995 Multiple personalities. Extreme violence survivors. Frankfurt: Fischer, 9th edition
- 1989 Yours is half my heart. What girlfriends mean to each other. Frankfurt: Fischer, ISBN 3-596-24727-6
- Literature by and about Michaela Huber in the catalog of the German National Library
- official homepage
- ^ CV of Michaela Huber. Michaela Huber, accessed February 16, 2015 .
- ↑ Reports on traumatized children in care
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German psychologist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||June 19, 1952|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Munich|