Ortho Clinic Dortmund
|Ortho Clinic Dortmund|
|Sponsorship||Evangelical Foundation Volmarstein|
|Coordinates||51 ° 29 '8 " N , 7 ° 29' 56" E|
|executive Director||Matthias mouth|
The Ortho-Klinik Dortmund is a specialist hospital for orthopedics and trauma surgery in the Hörde district of Dortmund .
In 1864 the Protestant congregations in Hörde initiated the establishment of a poor hospital and hospital for the needy and needy . With the support of private donations, the house was opened in 1865. The care of the patients was initially done by a nurse, who was soon supported by two deaconesses . After a short time, however, the premises became too small, so that a new building was started in 1867. In 1869 a new building with 50 beds could be moved into. The house, now trading as Bethanien , was medically cared for by the Hörder doctor Moritz Ruhfus, who carried out this activity alongside his general practitioner practice until 1891. Due to structural deficiencies and increasing lack of space, a new building was built at the current address in 1903, which could be moved into in 1905.
In 2012, the Evangelical Foundation Volmarstein took over the house together with the Evangelical Hospital Lütgendortmund . However, the Lütgendortmund house was sold on as part of redesigns. The Bethanien closed its internal medicine departments in January 2015 and was converted into an orthopedic trauma surgery specialist clinic. At the same time, the name was changed to Ortho-Klinik.
- General orthopedics
- Revision endoprosthetics and geriatric orthopedics
- Trauma surgery
- Rheumatic orthopedics
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Plastic and aesthetic surgery, hand surgery
- Center for spinal surgery and pain therapy
- Medical care center (MVZ)
- Practice for physical and rehabilitative medicine
- Transit doctor
- Functional department of psychosomatic medicine
- ↑ Profile of the clinic on kliniken.de
- ↑ About us: Ortho-Klinik Dortmund from Walter Gronemann , " On the way through the times. From the history of the Evangelical parish of Hörde, Dortmund" : Evangelical parish of Hörde 1989
- ↑ Volmarstein, the Protestant Foundation - the future of our hospitals in Dortmund secured ( Memento of the original from June 30, 2016 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link has been inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- ↑ New concept: Bethanien Hospital becomes an orthopedic specialist clinic in Ruhr Nachrichten