|description||Left Swiss weekly newspaper|
|publishing company||PS Verlags GmbH, Zurich|
|Frequency of publication||weekly|
|Sold edition||7,047 copies|
|Range||0.024 million readers|
|Editor-in-chief||Min Li Marti|
|Editor||Min Li Marti|
PS presents a book supplement four times a year. The music newspaper Loop is also included ten times a year . Every issue of PS contains film reviews and reports on theater performances, exhibitions and other cultural events. The reporting also focuses on political, socio-political and social issues. There are regular contributions to energy policy. PS is the only newspaper that reports on every meeting of the City Council of Zurich .
Koni Loepfe (long-time President of the SP of the City of Zurich), Nicole Soland and Thierry Frochaux founded the newspaper in 1999. At first it appeared three times a week, then weekly.
The newspaper carried out several fundraising campaigns for survival, for example in 2004 (CHF 50,000), in May 2012 (CHF 95,000), 2014 (over CHF 180,000) and most recently in March 2018 (CHF 160,000) .).
Since the end of 2014, Min Li Marti has been running the newspaper as publisher and editor-in-chief, which she received from her predecessor Koni Loepfe for a cup of coffee.
- media data. In: PS website (PDF; 751 kB).
- Christina Neuhaus: The incorruptible. In: Neue Zürcher Zeitung . March 11, 2014.
- Jan Strobel: The somewhat different media pirate. In: Tagblatt der Stadt Zürich . March 18, 2014.
- Linke Zürcher Zeitung temporarily saved. In: persoenlich.com . May 31, 2012.
- Andreas Schürer: Productive donation campaign - The left newspaper "PS" is saved. In: Neue Zürcher Zeitung. October 14, 2014.
- Linke Zürcher Zeitung saved once more. In: persoenlich.com. 4th May 2018.
- Ruedi Baumann: She becomes the Roger Köppel of the left. In: Tages-Anzeiger . 23 October 2014.
- Min Li Marti takes over from Koni Loepfe at the left newspaper "PS". In: Neue Zürcher Zeitung. 23 October 2014.