|Radio transmitter ( private law )|
|Reception area||City region Aachen|
|Start of transmission||February 1999|
|executive Director||Gottfried Kern|
|List of radio stations|
Radio Alaaf has been an event radio in the Aachen city region since February 1999 and initially served as a supplementary program for 107.8 Antenne AC and Radio Aachen . It is based in Würselen . The transmission frequency assigned at the time was UKW 97.7 MHz. Radio Alaaf last broadcast on this frequency in 2003; Although the LfM issued a permit for 2004, no free VHF frequency was made available for Aachen .
Radio Alaaf started on the Internet in 2009 and can be heard there during the 5th season (January 7th to Ash Wednesday) with a 24-hour program.
From January 7th to Ash Wednesday, the Aachen and Cologne carnival hits, as well as the session songs of the reigning princes will be broadcast here. During the session phases, various events are broadcast live and interviews with the local princes and carnival clubs in the city region are broadcast.
Radio Aachen was co-organizer until 2003 , since 2004 Radio Alaaf has been operated by Gottfried Kern. From 2019 the AZfK | Aachen Magic School main sponsor.
Most famous moderators
Gerd Simons, Torsten Manges and Gottfried Kern.
- "Radio Alaaf": Öcher hits churning , Aachener Nachrichten of February 24, 2003, accessed on March 14, 2015
- “Radio Alaaf” goes on a cheating course , Aachener Zeitung from January 10, 2012, accessed on March 14, 2015
- Carnival in the Euregio: Radio Alaaf with livestream on Euregio-Aachen ( Memento of the original from April 2, 2015 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. , Euregio Aachen from February 5, 2014, accessed on March 14, 2015
- Radio Alaaf. Öcher Fastelovendhits. kern.info, accessed February 1, 2013 .
- Aachener Nachrichten: Aachen: "Radio Alaaf": Öcher hits on the running tape. Retrieved December 23, 2019 .