Under speeding ticket or Bußzettel , buses List (Swiss) is colloquially various understands offense proceedings due to a fee-paying caution as reprisal for misconduct in the behavior of the road user .
- Warning for administrative offenses in Germany ("Knöllchen", can also be ordered without penalty.According to the Duden, the name Knöllchen probably comes from the scenic (especially Rhenish) diminutive [Proto] köllchen from protocol , jokingly based on Knolle )
- Abbreviated procedure in Austria ("penalty mandate"): penalty order , anonymous order , organ penalty order(the first two are served by RSb )
- Regulatory fines in Switzerland
- Penalty mandate / Multa in Italy (administrative and tax penalties)
- In English one speaks of ticket (in road traffic: traffic ticket ), as a ticket this term has also become established in everyday German.
Due to the framework decision 2005/214 / JHA regarding the mutual recognition of fines and fines, parking tickets can in principle be enforced across the EU. However, implementation and implementation has so far been different from one country to another.
The statute of limitations in accordance with Section 26 (3) of the StVG for administrative offenses under Section 24 of the StVG is three months “ as long as neither a notice of fines has been issued nor a public complaint has been filed for the act, then six months. “If the deadline is interrupted by one of the reasons for interruption specified in Section 33 OWiG, then it begins anew according to Paragraph 3 Clause 1. The paragraph also regulates in Paragraph 3 Clause 2 that the final statute of limitations occurs after two years. According to § 36 OwiG , enforceability extends to five years if there is a notice of over € 1000.00. If the sum is less than this, the penalty is three years.
- Parking ticket on vacation , bussgeldkatalog.org (overview of some European countries from the perspective of Germany)
- ↑ Duden . Bibliographical Institute GmbH. Archived from the original on September 22, 2016.
- ↑ Penalties, tax payment slips. consumer center.it.
- ↑ cf. see → en: Traffic ticket , English Wikipedia edition
↑ Framework Decision 2005/214 / JHA of the Council of 24 February 2005 on the application of the principle of mutual recognition of financial penalties. (online, EUR-Lex );
the application to “fines and fines imposed for offenses against traffic regulations” is expressly mentioned in point 4 of the preamble ( consideration of the following reasons ).
- ↑ Traffic fines abroad. help.gv.at .
- ↑ Enforceability according to § 36.Retrieved on May 19, 2019 .