Translocation or translocation designated
- in genetics, the change in the location of chromosomes or parts of chromosomes within a set of chromosomes, see translocation (genetics) .
- in biochemistry, a process in which proteins enter the rough endoplasmic reticulum, see cotranslational protein transport .
- In monument preservation, the dismantling and subsequent reconstruction of a building at a different location, see translocation (monument preservation) .
- in soil science the spatial displacement of soil components by water, see pedogenesis: translocation
- in surgery the operative transplantation of a tendon attachment .
- In plant physiology, the transport of substances in the vascular system .
- in para-science, the supernatural change in the spatial position of a material body.