Tuja or Tūja stands for:
- Tuja (river) (German Tiege), river in the Vistula Delta, Poland
- Tuja (Nowy Dwór Gdański) (German Tiege), place in the municipality Nowy Dwór Gdański (German Tiegenhof), Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland
- Tūja , place in Liepupe (place) , village in Salacgrīva district , Latvia
- KTRI Tuja, Polish wheeled reconnaissance armored vehicle based on the KTO WR-02 Ryś, see OT-64 SKOT #Polen
Tuja is the name of the following people:
- Tuja (18th dynasty) , the royal mother of the great royal wife Teje of Amenhotep III.
- Tuja (19th Dynasty) , the Great Royal Wife of Seti I and mother Ramses II.