Wolfgang Lücke (Economist)
The son of a merchant studied at the Technical University of Hanover and the University of Frankfurt Business Administration and graduated with a degree in Business Administration. In 1953 he was awarded a Dr. rer. pole. PhD. In 1955 he proposed the Preinreich-Lücke theorem . From 1955 to 1960 he worked in the management of a company.
From 1958 Lücke was a private lecturer at Saarland University . In 1960 he was appointed full professor at the University of Social Sciences in Wilhelmshaven . From 1962 until his retirement, Lücke was professor of business administration at the Georg-August-Universität Göttingen and director of the institute for business production and investment research there. His students include logistics scientists Jürgen Bloech and Gösta B. Ihde . In 1967 and 1982 he was visiting professor in Japan .
In 1995 Lücke was the founding president of the private university of applied sciences in Göttingen , of which he is still honorary president today.
Lücke has been the director of studies at the Administrative and Economic Academy Göttingen (VWA) since 1977 .
- 1992: Honorary doctorate ( Dr. hc ) from the University of Lüneburg
- 1994: Gerlach Adolph von Münchhausen Medal from the University of Göttingen
- 2013: Medal of Honor of the City of Göttingen
- Jürgen Bloech (Ed.): Industrial Management. Ceremony for the 60th birthday of Wolfgang Lücke . Vandenhoeck and Ruprecht, Göttingen 1986, ISBN 3-525-13182-8
- Who is who? , Vol. XXXVIII (1999/2000), p. 901
- Who is who? (1999/2000), p. 901
- Archive link ( Memento of the original from January 16, 2013 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German economist and university professor|
|DATE OF BIRTH||September 15, 1926|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Wunstorf|