- Amen , an acclamation formula in the liturgy adopted from the Old Testament and the New Testament.
- Amen (band) , a punk rock band from Los Angeles formed in 1994.
- Amen., Original title of the movie The Substitute (2002) from 2002
- Amen (film) , a 2011 South Korean film
- Amen (album) , music album released in 1998 by the Hagen band Extrabreit
- Amen Break , one of the most widely used samples in the history of hip hop and electronic music.
- Amen (TV series) , an American television series (1986-1991)
The following people have the surname Amen :
- John Amen (1898–1960), an American prosecutor.