During his diploma studies in cultural studies , he came into contact with acting for the first time and took part in various short films ( Der Flaneur, Crush, Mo and the thing, Fatal Speed, Buffalo 69 ). After completing his studies and several stays abroad, including in France , he played the episode role Johannes von Amburg in Verbotene Liebe in 2003 . From February 2005 to February 2010 he was in the same series as Gregor von der Waldenau, geb. Man in a leading role. Since October 2010 he has played the role of Michael Heisig in the Sat.1 soap Hand on heart .
Andreas Jancke was awarded the Geissendörfer Young Talent Prize , which he received for his role in Der Flaneur . His hobbies include languages, traveling, music, automobiles, his favorite sports are running and basketball - in his youth he was undefeated basketball champion of the local district league for 2 years in a row, even if only as a substitute, with his club SV Hilden-Ost.
He also played in the play Fang the Murderer produced by Georg Uecker . In 2013 Jancke hosted the RTL show Wild Girls - Through Africa on high heels . Since January 12, 2014, he has presented the VOX car magazine Auto Mobil as a presenter alongside Alexander Bloch .
- 2002: The Flaneur (short film)
- 2003, 2004–2010: Forbidden Love
- 2010–2011: Hand on heart
- 2011: The Checker
- 2012: Out and about with ... (n-tv)
- 2013: Wild Girls - Through Africa on high heels (moderation)
- since 2014: auto mobil (moderation)
- 2015: Knallerfrauen
- Andreas Jancke in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Official website
- Andreas Jancke at Verbotene Liebe ( Memento from October 20, 2010 in the Internet Archive )
- VOX homepage for auto mobil
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German actor and presenter|
|DATE OF BIRTH||April 28, 1978|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Hilden|