After attending a private school in Hamburg, Prell became a businessman and lived in England from 1841 to 1846. In 1846 he settled in Elberfeld . He was an alderman for the city of Elberfeld and chairman of the city welfare organization.
- Hermann Kalkoff (Ed.): National Liberal Parliamentarians 1867–1917 of the Reichstag and the individual state parliaments. Publication distribution center of the National Liberal Party of Germany, Berlin 1917
- Andreas Prell in the database of members of the Reichstag
- Biography of Andreas Prell . In: Heinrich Best : database of the members of the Reichstag of the Empire 1867/71 to 1918 (Biorab - Kaiserreich)
- Georg Hirth (Ed.): German Parliament Almanach. 12th edition. As of February 13, 1877. Verlag G. Hirth, Leipzig 1877, p. 211.
- Fritz Specht, Paul Schwabe: The Reichstag elections from 1867 to 1903. Statistics of the Reichstag elections together with the programs of the parties and a list of the elected representatives. 2nd Edition. Carl Heymann Verlag, Berlin 1904, p. 163; see. also A. Phillips (Ed.): The Reichstag elections from 1867 to 1883. Statistics of the elections for the constituent and North German Reichstag, for the customs parliament, as well as for the first five legislative periods of the German Reichstag. Publishing house Louis Gerschel, Berlin 1883, p. 102.
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German businessman and politician (NLP), MdR|
|DATE OF BIRTH||October 23, 1820|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Hamburg|
|DATE OF DEATH||October 23, 1881|
|Place of death||Wiesbaden|