Anna Stern (author)
Anna Bischofberger grew up in Rorschach. She studied environmental science at the ETH Zurich and is currently doing her doctorate in the field of integrative biology (as of 2018). In 2014 she published her first novel Schneestill under the pseudonym Anna Stern. The crime story Der Gutachter was published in 2016, followed by a volume with stories in 2017. She wrote the story S'isch Rorschach about her hometown .
- Still snow. Salis, Zurich 2014, ISBN 978-3-906195-17-9 .
- The appraiser. Novel. Salis, Zurich 2016, ISBN 978-3-906195-43-8 .
- When the sky emerges. Stories. Lectorbooks, Zurich 2017, ISBN 978-3-906913-00-1 .
- Wild as the waves of the sea. Salis, Zurich 2019, ISBN 978-3-906195-81-0 .
- Literature by and about Anna Stern in the catalog of the German National Library
- Short biography and reviews of works by Anna Stern at perlentaucher.de
- Anna Stern at the Salis publishing house
- Young author searches for the truth , Tagblatt , December 18, 2014
- Bischofberger, Anna , ETH Zurich website, accessed on July 1, 2018.
- Peter Surber: Von Rorschach nach Klagenfurt , Saiten website , June 4, 2018, accessed on July 1, 2018.
- orf.at: Tanja Maljartschuk wins Bachmann Prize 2018 . Article dated July 8, 2018, accessed July 8, 2018.
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Bischofberger, Anna (real name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Swiss writer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1990|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Rorschach|