After her parents separated, Vanderlove grew up with his maternal grandparents in Brittany. Her first big success was the melancholy chanson Ballade en novembre in 1967 . The album of the same name was released shortly afterwards. La vie s'en va received the Oscar de la chanson française in 1981. Vanderlove temporarily withdrew from the music business for family reasons, but started producing records again in 1997.
The songwriter Joana Emetz also sang some of her chansons in German, based on the poetry of Frank Zieboltz. ( As long as you live / Dites-moi , November-Ballade / Ballade en Novembre )
The singer was involved in numerous humanitarian initiatives.
Sound carrier (selection)
- "Ballades in November"
- «Les souvenirs»
- «La vie s'en va»
- "La folle du bout du quai"
- "Tous les bateaux"
- «Femme de Legende»
- "Ses plus belles chansons"
- "La Renverse"
- "Anne Vanderlove For Ever"
- Grand Prix de l'Académie de la chanson française
- Rose d'Or d'Antibes
- Oscar de la Chanson Française
- 1982 Trophy of the Festival Mondial de la Chanson d'Antibes-Juan-Les-Pins
- Diplôme du Haut Commissariat à la langue française 1982
- Yann Plougastel: Anne Vanderlove, "la Joan Baez française", est morte . July 4, 2019 (French, lemonde.fr [accessed July 4, 2019]).
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Dutch singer and songwriter|
|DATE OF BIRTH||December 11, 1943|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||The hague|
|DATE OF DEATH||June 30, 2019|