Anton Ruppert (* 1936 ) is a German composer , répétiteur and conductor . After his first positions as a ballet repetiteur , Joseph Keilberth brought Ruppert to the Bavarian State Opera as a répétiteur , where he worked under prominent conductors such as Carlos Kleiber , Wolfgang Sawallisch and others for almost half a century . a. depicted. In 1977 he received the Munich Music Prize .
He achieved international renown as a composer, and his world premieres have been given by the Ensemble intercontemporain under the direction of Pierre Boulez . Until 2006 Ruppert taught accompaniment and piano reduction at the State University for Music and Theater in Munich .
- And Pippa dances opera Libretto: R. Goldschlager based on Gerhart Hauptmann (WP 1990 Münster)
- Outlines - 8 pieces for 2 flutists
- Builder Solness. Opera based on the piece by Henrik Ibsen (premiere 1996)
- Schneegebirge (2001) for four voices, piano, guitar and strings
- Notturno 2000 for singing saw and piano (WP 2003)
- Path selection for alto flute solo, 3 double basses, celesta and percussion (2 players)
- LiMiRe for flute, singing saw and bassoon (WP 2005)
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German composer, conductor and répétiteur|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1936|