Asian Squash Federation
The ASF was founded in Karachi on November 29, 1980 at the instigation of Pakistan . In addition to Pakistan, Bahrain , Bangladesh , Malaysia , the Philippines , Singapore and Thailand were among the founding nations. Today the association has a total of 27 members. The association is affiliated with the world association and today has its headquarters in Kuala Lumpur . Acting President is David YY Mui from Hong Kong.
The Asian Squash Federation is the organizer of all continental squash competitions in Asia. These include the Asian Championships in the individual and team disciplines, both in the active, junior and senior level.
- 1980–1985: M. Anwar Shamim (Pakistan)
- 1985–1997: Edward Jacob (Singapore)
- 1997-2001: Mokhzani Mahathir (Malaysia)
- 2001–2009: Narayana Ramachandran (India)
- 2009–2013: A. Sani Karim (Malaysia)
- since 2013: David YY Mui (Hong Kong)