The movement allowance is paid to certain public sector employees for activities outside the home based on state salary laws . The term is not defined by law , but is used in administrative practice. There is a legal regulation only in individual federal states, in other federal states the movement allowance has been abolished.
In Lower Saxony it is granted to law enforcement officers in the criminal service, but not to police officers in the field and patrol service to compensate for special expenses incurred in field investigations, searches or the procurement of information (e.g. by visiting locales as part of the task, grants Third parties, etc.), depending on the occasion, for oneself or for third parties. In Saarland , there is a similar scheme. As a recurring service, the movement allowance is subject to the statute of limitations .
According to the regulations for full-time probation officers on the administration of funds of those under care in North Rhine-Westphalia , the costs of money management are borne by the person under care. In cases of emergency, however, they can be fully or partially covered from the movement allowance.
In the child and youth welfare of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania , the socio-educational exercise allowance for small expenses for leisure activities or play and occupation material as a component of the professional hour was abolished in 2009. It is still billable in Rhineland-Palatinate .
- VG Oldenburg, judgment of January 8, 2003 - Az. 6 A 2441/01
- Clothing allowance and movement allowance for the criminal service in the Lower Saxony state police RdErl. D. MI v. February 27, 2012 - P 22.4 -03590 (Nds.MBl. No. 11/2012 p. 238) - VORIS 20444
- VG Braunschweig, judgment of February 11, 2003 - Az. 7 A 328/01
- Decree regarding the granting of exercise and clothing allowances to law enforcement officers, Ministry of the Interior and Sport, November 28, 2003
- OVG des Saarlandes, decision of September 8, 2006 - Az. 1 Q 84/05 Rz. 10
- LG Berlin, judgment of March 3, 2010 - Az. 86 O 75/09
- Berliner Landesdelegiertentag 2010 ( Memento of the original from April 29, 2016 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. Bund Deutscher Kriminalbeamter, Landesverband Berlin 26 November 2010
- C. (1) AV d. JM of September 13, 1988 (FN 2) (4263 - III A. 2) - JMBl NW p. 229
- Waltraut Wendland: The youth welfare station of the Association for Social Projects e. V. (VSP) in Schwerin under changed financial framework conditions Diploma thesis, University of Neubrandenburg 2009, p. 27 f.
- Guidelines for the remuneration agreement for specialist hours in the Alzey Worms district: Calculation bases, content and billing mode October 27, 2011, p. 4